Spring Blue Makeup Look

Spring Blue Makeup Look

I had so much fun doing this makeup look. I love color and a lot of it. I just got a a fresh set of nails and my nail color inspired me to do a blue makeup look. I also had a blue wig so i thought I would have some fun with that too. Here in California, Spring came fast! Today it’s going to be close to 90!! Maybe we just skipped Spring and now it’s Summer. You never know in this state. But this makeup look is perfect for Spring or a music festival. I know Cochella is coming up! I would totally rock this look there! It’s fun, sexy, and different. If you don’t usually where bright eye shadow, I challenge you to step out of your comfort zone and try it out. I felt like a mermaid princess. Haha.

Makeup details:

Foundation: L’Oreal Paris Infallible Pro-Matte Foundation

Bronzer: Kat Von D Shade + Light Contour Palette

Blush: M.A.C Powder blush in Melba

Highlight: Smashbox x Casey Holmes Spotlight Palette

Eyeshadow: Morphe 35o & 35b

Lips: M.A.C Lipglaze in Hue & Buxom Full-On Lip Cream in White Russian

Thanks for stopping by!

XoXo

Advertisements

9 Comments

1. March 15, 2017 / 1:00 am

Hey love, I love your new site the colors are so pretty and I love this wig on you. I don’t see your like button under post or in the WordPress reader you may have to add a plugin through WordPress to incorporate this it’s usually under settings. Hope that helps😘

• laughloveandhippie
      March 15, 2017 / 7:49 pm

Thank you so much!! I’ve been trying to figure out how to get my like button back! Blogerize takes so long to get back to me. I’ve been having to figure out a lot of things on my own. Which kinda sucks, but I like to learn so I guess it’s ok haha. I did loose all of my followers on wordpress, so that sucks. But I like the fact that I can do anything to my site now.

2. March 15, 2017 / 6:20 pm

You are just stunning. I’m in loveee with your lashes; please help advise….first of all, are they real and what mascara do you use!?! Or are those fake lashes?- if so what brand…or extensions? Nail color is so on point to btw….

xo, JJ

• laughloveandhippie
      March 15, 2017 / 7:05 pm

Thanks love!! The lashes are not my own in this post! I wish. I used Koko lashes in the style goddess. When I don’t have false lases on I use L’oreal telescopic mascara. It’s my favorite! <3

3. March 20, 2017 / 11:44 am

This look is so beautiful!! You rock the wig so well! 💙💚

• laughloveandhippie
      March 20, 2017 / 12:02 pm

Thanks girl! I love playing dress up like this! 💙💙

• laughloveandhippie
      March 21, 2017 / 8:43 am

4. March 25, 2017 / 9:58 am

your hair are incredible and so beautiful You are perfect

Comment! I love your feedback <3