Hey Hippies!! It’s been one year since I started my blog, Laugh Love & Hippie!! I can’t believe how far I’ve come from my first post till now. I also can’t believe that people are actually interested in what I…

Advertisements
View Post

*Video Below* If you’ve been following me or know me personally, then you know I love a good highlight. Highlighters are my favorite part of my makeup routine. I think they add the perfect glow that makes your skin look…

View Post

*Video Below* I wanted to share my everyday glam makeup routine with my fellow hippies. 80% of the time, if I’m wearing makeup, this is my look. The other 20% of the time I go all out and cake that…

View Post

Hey Hippies!! I was so excited when I was contacted by the brand Boy Meets Girl to do a collaboration with them. Blogging is the best for finding new brands and I’m so glad I found out about them! The…

View Post

Happy New Year Hippies!! I swear 2017 Flew by!! So crazy. They say as you get older time just zooms by and they weren’t lying. 2017 was such a big year for me. I started my blog and YouTube channel.…

View Post